Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

3 Shorts

Light

As much as you and I would like to see,
beyond this false hope: immortality,
reason to breath, and disgusted we seem,
the endless charade, it shall never cease,
when lights’ upon light, endless shall we weep,
the loss of true life is all we can keep,
the loss of this night, is all we can keep.

God

What is exchanged in fluorescent
hues remains fickle.
Questions so shallow,
commerce is GOD!
Weaved into the swollen
soul fabric, how they thirst
for this.
I must subject myself
to codes of conduct,
written by false prophets.
Waiting for the woman
with strange eyes
to play games with the
lost children, screaming
for senseless shit in tiny
islands, rejoice!

Advice

From this broken block of frigid air
and shattered images love comes.
Days where I feel like once a month,
I die, and am reborn.
I spoke to an old friend yesterday, telling him
of this; he says, it is necessary to continue on like this,
for each time we are reborn, we gain the compassion and
compulsion to carry on.

No comments: