Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Big Bang (Go Boom)


Big Bang (Go Boom)

I.
I am scratching beneath the soil,
to search for what can not be named.
My television seared strange halos
into my skin, and it’s distracting me.
Deep in I see:
life is circling,
spreading its’ carbon waste
in a thick pool,
we wait to drink from.
So I walk for miles,
empty cup in my hand,
waiting for you to fill it.
I craw with open
hands and mouth,
waiting to taste it.

II.
I will lick the filth from the ground,
and attain God, because unlike you:
I am searching.

I Lay naked in the embrace of the gentle earth.

III.

The posts are screaming ashes from their bases!
Rising seductively from itself, and the silence
is shrieking!
Shaking itself madly over the soil,
we collapse, confused & confined,
(waiting to hold)
and our hands like rubber, just form (and we sigh).

I want to rub this into me,
breath and eat because:
I am the big bang,
and this infinite sense is both ugly & beautiful,
and we are still trying to hold/ this is still strange.

…I am writing simply because I am afraid of running out of ink.


No comments: